- Kabali Fever Grips Kerala: 6 Rajinikanth Movies From The Past That Took Kerala Box Office By Storm!
- Rockline Venkatesh Chooses Dhanush's Movies To Remake In Kannada!
- NOT AGAIN: Rajinikanth Summoned By Madurai Court
- SHOCKER: MCA Graduate Pulls Ilayathalapathy Vijay, AR Murugadoss To Court
- Producers' Council Wants To Stop The Release Of Tamil Films But Vishal Says Paayum Puli Will Pounce
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
We had earlier informed that Lingaa will scorch its way into 328 theatres in the United States. Now the latest news is that Rajinikanth fans in the US have decided to celebrate the release of the movie in a grand manner like no other movie has enjoyed in the country.
Fans have planned to place huge Rajinikanth cut-outs outside each and every theatre and out of 328 theatres that will air Lingaa, 100 theatres will host premier shows on 11th of December 2014. Also fans in America have vowed to celebrate the occasion like how it is celebrated in Tamil Nadu.
At 7 pm on 11th of December, Rosemont imax theatre in Chicago will showcase Lingaa's premier show. Fans swooping in to watch this special show will be given a special Lingaa T-shirt that is been imported from Tamil Nadu. Also special Lingaa banners will be seen outside the arena.
Apart from distributing sweets to everyone at the special premier show, Jai Bala, the president of Rajinikanth fans club in Chicago have also arranged to distribute whistles so that fans can express their excitement while watching the movie.
$25 will be the price of the tickets to watch the premier show and according to trade sources a packed house is expected despite the high cost of the tickets. It is to be noted that 500 people can watch the show in imax at a time and Lingaa will be the first non-Hollywood movie that will make its way into the prestigious theatre come December 11th.