- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Actress Sridevi, who is making a comeback to Kollywood with Vijay's upcoming film had recently opened up to praise the technicians working in the movie calling them skillful and talented. The English Vinglish actress who had also said that shooting in Chennai brings back her childhood memories has now spoken about Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
Sridevi has said, "Despite being one of the biggest actors in South India, Vijay is down to earth and I liked that particular quality of him". She has also admitted that the only reason for her to make a comeback is Chimbu Deven's impressive script and her characterization in the movie.
Meanwhile Hansika has showered praises on Sridevi. Hansika, who reportedly plays Sridevi's daughter in the movie has said that she's in awe of the Bollywood actress and that she is fortunate to share the screen space with the veteran actress. She has also said one can learn so much from Sridevi and has described her as pleasant and kind.
The shooting of Vijay 58 has already gone on floors and is expected to release next year. While Sridevi plays a Queen of a kingdom, Naan Ee star Sudeep will be seen reprising the role of a commander. Vijay is likely to play the role similar to that of a gladiator and Shruthi Haasan's role in the film has kept under wraps so far. It is also said that Devi Sri Prasad will contribute to the film with his musical touch and the man behind the camera is Natraj aka Natty. Art director Muthuraj has been given the responsibility to make the sets look grand for the film demands it.
Also Read: Two Vijay's In Vijay 58?