- The Malayalam Remake Of Queen Gets A Title!
- WOW! This Malayalam Actress Roped In For Queen Remake?
- Ramesh Aravind To Helm The Kannada Remake Of Queen
- Kangana Ranaut Makes A Valid Point When Asked About Vikas Bahl Sexual Harassment Case!
- Model Or Actress? This Is What Lisa Haydon Has To Say About Her Life!
- Parul Yadav Roped In For Kannada Remake Of Queen
Actor-producer Thiagarajan seems to be having tough times in selecting the female lead for the Southern remake of Queen. He is in search of a suitable actress for more than two months and he is yet to zero in on the actress.
Speaking to the IANS, Thiagarajan has said that he is yet to finalise the actress and he wants to cast an actress, who could act in four languages -Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. The movie will be simultaneously shot in four languages.
"We still haven't finalised the female lead yet. I'm hoping to cast someone who could feature in all four (Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada) versions of the film's southern remake. We have approached few actresses but nothing has materialised so far," Thiagarajan told IANS.
Many popular names to play the female in Queen have been doing rounds in the recent times. But none of them have accepted the movie. However, Trisha and Samantha have already cleared that they are not going to star in the movie.
Queen is about a girl from a Delhi traditional family, who sets out on a solo honeymoon after her marriage gets canceled. Kangna Ranaut had played the lead role in the movie directed by Vikas Bahl.