- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
- Vijay To Work With Director Ameer After Wrapping Up Thalapathy 62?
- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
Illayathalapathy Vijay and producer Keyyar were not in good terms for several months. It became public when the producer made a comment on the actor's last film Jilla's collections. Now, they seems to have buried the hatchet as they shared dais at an event.
Keyyar and Vijay were not involved in any rift directly. The producer's differences were with the actor's father SA Chandrasekar. Yet the producer's ire turned towards the actor earlier this year when he called Jilla a flop movie along with Ajith Kumar's Veeram.
At an audio launch function, Keyyar had said that Jilla and Veeram producers had fooled media and public. The actual figures of both the movies were no where near to claims made by them. He attacked media by saying that they carried and wrote about the films collections without cross checking or analysing the facts. Specifically, he took a potshot at a leading critic and trader for writing a baseless Box Office reports.
Keyyar went on to say that no journalist had guts to write the facts, which disappointed him a lot. According to him, both Jilla and Veeram were utter flops considering the losses suffered by some distributors. Now, his words seem to have forgotten by the Illayathalapathy as he was seen together at the protest against Sri Lankan government held in Chennai today (August 4).
Vijay & Keyyar
Vijay and Keyyar were seen together at the event. The latter greeted the former when he arrived to the venue.
Keyyar's Surprise Gesure
On lookers were quite surprised by Keyyar's gesture. But they felt that he is politically astute and good at handling such situations.
Shutterbugs Wasted No Time
Cameramen did not waste any time as they clicked the photos of Vijay with Keyyar bonding at the dharna.
A Casual Chat
On lookers say that Vijay and Keyyar chatted about the arrogance of the Sri Lankan government on publishing offending photos of our Chief Minister J Jayalalitha and they also talked about general topics.
Let Bygones Be Bygones
It appeared like Vijay and Keyyar have put their differences aside and they let bygones be bygones.