- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
- Rakshasudu Audience Review: Did Suriya Score A Hit?
- Young Heroes Love For Each Other Surprises Everyone
- Mohanlal Is The Hottest Actor: Amala Paul
- Nayantara Chases Amy Out Of Mass?
- Pranitha Replaces Amy In Surya's Mass?
- 'Rough' Gets U/A Certificate
Surya's Anjaan teaser, which was released last weekend, is lagging behind Sunny Leone's 'Pink Lips' song from Hate Story 2 in terms of hits on Youtube. Nonetheless, it is a wonderful feat for a Tamil video-clip to have crossed a million in four days and have it is giving a tough competition to the Leone's intimate track on the video-sharing website.
In the last few weeks, three videos have got stupendous response. The first one is Salman Khan's 'Hangover song' from Kick which has gone viral on internet. So far, it has got close to two million hits on the Youtube. It is followed by Sunny Leone's 'Pink lips' track. The sensuous track has taken the mass by storm.
Sunny Leone, true to her image, has grabbed eyeballs with her hot avatars in 'Pink lips' song and this factor is playing a key role in making audience watch the video repeatedly. As a result, it has got close to 17 lakhs views on Youtube. This video is now facing competition from Surya's Anjaan teaser, which is inching closer to the Bollywood video in terms of hits. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
As of now, the Anjaan teaser has fetched close to 15 lakh views on internet and it is highest-ever for a Surya movie in four days.
Anjaan Can Beat!
Industry observers feel that Surya's Anjaan teaser could possibly beat Sunny Leone's song on Youtube in the coming days considering the response it is getting from South audience.
Surya's fans are leaving no stone unturned to ensure that the Anjaan trailer gets maximum response and reach out to all section of audience.
Anjaan For All
Meanwhile, a press meet was organised to celebrate the success of Anjaan teaser. Speaking at the occasion, Surya said that the movie is not just an action movie for opening-week audience and the movie has all the ingredients like romance, sentiments, songs etc.
Surya To Enter Social Media Soon
And also, Surya said that he will be soon entering social media like Twitter and Facebook.