- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
Surya is one of the most busiest actors in Kollywood. The Ghajini star, who is busy with his forthcoming movie Anjaan, is taking up projects one after the other. The actor, who will begin a movie with Venkat Prabhu soon, is likely to take up Vikram Kumar's film.
As per the reports, Surya had talks with director Vikram Kumar, who is basking in the success of Telugu superhit movie Manam. The actor was impressed by the storyline and instantly gave green signal for the movie.
The proposed project will take off once Surya completes Venkat Prabhu's movie. Other details about the cast and crew are not yet revealed.
On the other end, director Pandiraj has approached Surya for a movie. It is said that the director want to cast the actor and his wife Jyothika in the lead roles. On asking about this development, he responded, "I liked Pandiraj's idea and wanted to produce it. I am yet to take a call about acting in it. It's too early to say anything now."
Meanwhile, Surya is getting ready for the audio launch of Anjaan. The music will be released this month. The Tamil flick will be appearing before audience for Independence Day.