- PICS: Celebs At Radhika Sarathkumar's Daughter Rayane-Abhimanyu Mithun Wedding
- #FilmFareSouth: Tollywood Celebs Kill It On The Red Carpet: Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Nayantara!
- SHOCKING! Why Mahesh Babu Rejected Suriya's 24?
- OH FRESH: Superstar To Be Part Of Baahubali 2 ?
- FASHION FAUX: Tollywood Superstars Caught On Camera
- Shruti Haasan Celebrates Success With Range Rover
Surya's upcoming film Mass stirred up controversies when the movie's first look poster was released. Many said that the poster was a copy of many Hollywood film posters like Bourne Ultimatum, Grey and Salt. While Venkat Prabhu has clarified that the poster is not a copy, he has chosen to remain silent about the alleged story leak.
According to the latest buzz, the role played by Surya in Mass has been leaked and it says that Surya will be donning a role of a guy who finds and helps ghosts in accomplishing their unfulfilled desires that keeps them away from attaining salvation and thus helping them to get rid of their current form.
Venkat Prabhu, who said that the poster was designed using a popular style called mugshot which has been used in many Hollywood movies, denied rumours that the poster is a copy. However, he chose not to break silence when asked about the alleged leak of Surya's role in the movie.
With Venkat Prabhu failing to have a word about Surya's alleged role, it could well be true that Surya will be helping ghosts in the movie. Sources also mention that the film is made with an intention of keeping the kids entertained. The movie will be released early next year and has managed to create decent expectations.