- BAAHUBALI AUDIO: Rajamouli Request To Fans
- Zee Telugu 10 Years Celebrations: Exclusive Pics And Fun
- Aagadu Review Roundup: Mahesh Babu Starrer Gets Mixed Response
- Photos: Mahesh Babu Sets World Record With Aagadu Police Belt
- Aagadu Advance Ticket Booking: Mahesh Mania Is At Its Peak
- Top South Actresses With Most Twitter Followers
- Top South Actresses Who Are Struggling To Make It Big In Bollywood
- Pics: Celebs Who Added Glamour To 61st Filmfare South Awards
- Pics: Tamil's Hot & Glamorous Actresses Getting Wet In Rain Songs
- South Actresses In FHM's 100 Sexiest Women Of India
- Check Out Hottest Legs In Tamil (Kollywood)
- Top 25 Tamil's Most Desirable Women 2013
South actress Tamanna Bhatia's dream to make it big in Bollywood has got a big blow once again with her latest Hindi movie Humshakals failing to fetch positive reviews for her. Bollywood critics have completely ignored her presence in the movie and it has not helped the cause. Well, now this failure seems to be forcing her to slash her remuneration.
The Veeram actress started her career in Bollywood. Her debut movie Chand Sa Roshan Chehra turned out to be dud at Box Office and it did not become an ideal platform to start her career. As offer did not come her way, the Maharashtrian girl came down South in search of good films and started her second innings in Telugu.
In the next few years, Tamanna Bhatia inched her way up and become one of the top South actresses. The Ayan actress, who got a few lakhs as remuneration in first few movies, was getting more than 45 lakhs by 2009. It was because she had consistently delivered hits. Many producers signed her for their movies not on the basis of talent rather assuming that she brings good luck! Continue reading the story on the slideshow...
When Tamanna Got A Crore
By the end of 2012, Tamanna Bhatia was close to 1-crore paycheque. The actress was getting good offers from Bollywood and she returned to Hindi movies with bang by charging more than a crore for Himmatwala.
Tamanna had hoped that Himmatwala would become a landmark movie in her career and good offers would come her way. But the movie failed badly at Box Office and people badly criticised the movie.
Now, once again, Tamanna was testing her luck in Bollywood with Humshakals and her third Hindi movie too has failed to give her good reviews. Neither critics nor audience have good words about her.
An Eye Candy
Tamanna is just an eye-candy in Humshakals and there is no scope for her acting in the movie. Indeed, the movie has become a butt of jokes.
Tamanna To Concentrate On South
As the movie has failed, Tamanna is now forced to concentrate on her career in South films. And also, she is now forced to slash her remuneration as producers decide paycheques in terms of success rate.