- Anushka Shetty Has A COMPETITION! Now Tamannaah Wants To ROMANCE Prabhas In A Hindi Film!
- 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Miss Baahubali 2!
- Tamannaah To Shake Legs With Nikhil In Jaguar
- CONFIRMED! Tamannaah Is Not A Part Of Dileep’s Kammara Sambhavam!
- WOW! Tamannaah To Make Her Mollywood Debut?
- CONFIRMED: Prithviraj In Gautham Menon's Multi-Starrer!
- WOW! A Big Movie On The Cards For Mammootty?
After essaying the female lead in Veeram, actress Tamannaah has not had any projects in Kollywood under her belt. Realizing this, director Lingusamy who had directed the actress earlier in Paiyaa came to her rescue by offering her the female lead in Sivakarthikeyan's upcoming flick Rajini Murugan which is being produced by the Anjaan director.
But all that was changed when the film crew started fishing out for a new female lead for Rajini Murugan and finally decided to cast Keerthi Suresh, daughter of yesteryear Malayalam actress, Menaka.
Tamannaah has finally decided to break her silence, expressing her disappointment for being rejected by the production house. The actress has admitted that she was indeed shocked upon hearing the news. " Giving my dates to act alongside a budding actor like Sivakarthikeyan is itself a big thing but now, after having approached me for call sheet, the producer's have opted for a new heroine" says Tamannaah.
A little bird from Kollywood says that the production house made its decision to opt for a different actress, due to Tamannaah's low market value at the moment. If the actress is being sidelined for films like Rajini Murugan opposite Sivakarthikeyan directed by Ponram of Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam's fame, then her participation in future projects like Boss Engira Bhaskaran-2 opposite Arya might be a question mark as well, says the source.