- Siva Reveals The Release Date Of Ajith's Vishwasam; Here's What You Need To Know About The Film
- When Ajith Kumar Gave Up His Room For Ranveer Singh!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vivegam Box Office: Final Worldwide Collections
- Vivegam Box Office: Sets A New Record In Chennai!
- Box Office Chart (Aug 21 – 27): Has Vivegam Made A Strong Mark At The Kerala Box Office?
It is very difficult to find a person who speaks negative things about 'Thala' Ajith Kumar. Not only Kollywood or the entire film fraternity, even a common man found randomly on a street will have only good things to tell about the actor.
While his helping nature is known to all, few know that he can cook with utmost perfection. Director Venkat Prabhu has even said that the inspiration for his film Biriyani in fact came after tasting Ajith's mouth watering Biriyani which he prepares often at the shooting spot and serves each and every member belonging to the crew.
Ajith's passion for bikes, cars, aeromodelling and photography is apparent. But what makes him the complete man is his attention towards his family and friends. Ajith was recently spotted at his daughter's school function. Even though the actor is in the most wanted list by many directors, he has somehow managed to procure time to spend some quality time with her daughter at her school amidst his busy schedule.
Ajith was also seen taking photographs of other kids along with his daughter to make sure he doesn't miss out on an opportunity to capture some important moments which will serve as memories to cherish down the lane.
Meanwhile, his project with Gautham Menon which is titled as Yennai Arindhaal is almost nearing its completion and the movie is expected to hit the screens for Pongal next year.
Also Read: AM Ratnam To Produce Thala 56