- Mohanlal-Ajoy Varma Project: Trisha Krishnan & Meena Join The Team!
- Nivin Pauly Is Excited!
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- REVEALED: Nivin Pauly & Trisha Krishnan's Roles In Hey Jude
- Nivin Pauly-Trisha Krishnan's Hey Jude Starts Rolling
- Nivin Pauly's Hey Jude To Go On Floors Soon
- Kichcha Sudeep Is One Among 50 Most Desirable Men In India!
Trisha Krishnan and Rana Daggubatti have been repeatedly saying that they are good friends. In spite of their clarifications, people have continued to believe that there is something cooking between them. The actor had recently travelled to Malaysia for the third edition of SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) and it expectedly raised eyebrows.
The alleged couple did not hide anything as they posted a picture of them travelling to Malaysia. It was enough for the gossip mongers to keep an eye on their movements from then on. As per the rumour mills, they had a great time at the SIIMA and their presence raised many eyebrows. The actors remained together throughout the event and had a blast.
Even when the shutterbugs tried to capture their photos, they did not hesitate and posed for the camera without any heebie jeebies. What paved way for much gossip was the statement of Rana Daggubatti on his frequent visits to Trisha's house.
Rana Daggubatti said that the only place that he his familiar with in Chennai is Trisha's house! However, as per the rumours, the couple has been dating for a few years now. They are likely to settle down with married bliss in 2015.