- Ippadai Vellum Movie Review: Audiences' Responses On Twitter!
- 'Manithan' Movie Review & Rating: Hit-and-miss!
- Early Review: Udhayanidhi Stalin's 'Manithan' Gets Positive Response!
- Got Bored Of Doing Comedy Films: Udhayanidhi Stalin On Why He Chose Manithan
- 'Pichaikkaran' Director Sasi To Helm Udhayanidhi Stalin's Next!
- 'Gethu' Not A Tamil Word? Udhayanidhi Flabbergasted, To File A Case Against Tax Exemption Committee
Udhayanidhi Stalin has confirmed that he has filed a complaint against Kajal Aggarwal for not returning the advance amount paid by him for his forthcoming movie Nanbaenda. But he hopes that the issue will be sorted out amicably.
Kajal Aggarwal was the original choice to play the female lead role in Nanbaenda. She was paid Rs.40 lakhs in advance to star opposite Udhayanidhi Stalin. In a hush-hush manner, the movie bosses replaced her with Nayantara. Reportedly, the reason given for dropping her from the project is the failure of her Tamil movie Azhagu Raja.
Surprisingly, Udhayanidhi Stalin's production made another offer to compensate for the paid advance. This left her wondering why she was dropped from Nanbaenda! If the makers had considered the failure of her previous movie, they would not have wanted her to star in a different movie.
Their decision came just 20 days before the shoots and Kajal Aggarwal had already allotted the dates for Nanbaenda. The makers' had wasted her dates and it was a big loss for her as she would have given the same dates to some other movie. Kajal Aggarwal had clearly told the movie bosses that the paid advance will not be returned at any cost while signing on the dotted lines.
Kajal Aggarwal is firm on her stand on returning the advance amount. She has also written to Nadigar Sangam on the same. On the other end, Udhayanidhi is willing to settle the issue and has said that there is nothing personal against her.