- Ippadai Vellum Movie Review: Audiences' Responses On Twitter!
- 'Manithan' Movie Review & Rating: Hit-and-miss!
- Early Review: Udhayanidhi Stalin's 'Manithan' Gets Positive Response!
- Got Bored Of Doing Comedy Films: Udhayanidhi Stalin On Why He Chose Manithan
- 'Pichaikkaran' Director Sasi To Helm Udhayanidhi Stalin's Next!
- 'Gethu' Not A Tamil Word? Udhayanidhi Flabbergasted, To File A Case Against Tax Exemption Committee
Kajal Aggarwal was supposed to work with Udhayanidhi Stalin. She was approached for Nanbaenda and paid an advance before Nayantara was roped in. But the Thuppakki girl did not return the amount and this has now made the producer-turned-actor to file complaint against her at the Tamil Film Producers' Council.
Udhayanidhi Stalin has filed a complaint against Kajal Aggarwal at the Tamil Film Producers' Council asking her to settle the amount at the earliest. She was paid Rs.40 lakhs as an advance to act opposite him in Nanbaenda. As per the producer, after signing Nayantara to star in the movie, they asked Kajal to retain the amount with her as he had plans to cast her in his next movie.
Now, it appears like Kajal Aggarwal is not going to star in his next movie too. Hence, the case has been filed. However, the surprising part of the story is that the issue could have been sorted out between them instead of taking the issue to the producers' guild. It is also not sure whether she is unwilling to return the amount.
Kajal Aggarwal has a few movies in her kitty. Her next movie in Kollywood is Balaji Mohan's untitled flick.