- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
- Dhanush To Start Shooting Maari 2 Soon!
Dhanush and Amala Paul starrer Velayilla Pattathari, which is also spelled as Velai Illa Pattadhaari, has got fantastic opening at Box Office. In the first weekend, the Tamil movie has managed to recover its production cost and make profits.
Velayilla Pattathari, which is the 25th milestone movie of Dhanush, has collected Rs.19.25 crores at Box Office in the first week in Tamil Nadu. In the opening weekend, the flick had earned Rs.13 crores in the state. it is surprising to note that even after getting mixed reviews, the Tamil flick has become a big winner at Box Office.
The major share of Velayilla Pattathari has come from Chengalpet region followed by Coimbatore and Chennai City. It has made Rs.5.3 crores, Rs.3.1 crores and 2.65 crores from the respective regions. From the foreign countries, the Dhanush's film has made above Rs.10 crores.
In Malaysia, UK and in a few other countries, the Tamil film has impressed the audience. Both mass and class audiences have liked the movie. The good content and performances of the actors are the highlights of the movie
The flick is directed by Velraj and produced by Dhanush himself on his home productions Wunderbar Films. It has Anirudh Ravichander's music and MV Rajesh Kumar's music.