- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay was recently found answering many questions posed by his fans when the actor decided to connect with them directly. Many difficult questions were asked for which the Kaththi star responded with his usual smile and grace. Among the fans present were director Venkat Prabhu of Mankatha fame. Venkat, who will soon be flying to Bulgaria with his Mass team never would've missed an opportunity to pose his million dollar question to Vijay.
He asked if the two time 100 crore grossing actor would do a film with him for which Ilayathalapathy just responded with his trademark smile. Venkat Prabhu then expressed his interest to work with the Thuppakki actor pretty soon. Given Venkat Prabhu's reputation as a successful director, it wouldn't surprise many if the two actually go on to collaborate to construct a movie.
It might also depend on the success level of the film Venkat Prabhu is currently working on. contrarily, Vijay might join hands with Venkat post Vijay 59 which will be directed by Atlee regardless of how Surya's Mass does at the box office given Venkat Prabhu's knack of fabricating money making movies. The Mankatha director will have to wait for a fair amount of time before he could get his chance to possibly direct Vijay.
Meanwhile Vijay is currently working on his 58th film being directed by Chimbu Deven with Shruti Haasan and Hansika as female leads and Venkat Prabhu is directing Surya, Nayantara and Amy Jackson for his sixth film Mass.