- Venkat Prabhu’s RK Nagar’s Teaser Out! Stirs Controversy...
- Jayaram Bags A Real Interesting Project!
- Venkat Prabhu & Kreshna Extend Their Support For A Noble Cause
- 'Chennai 600028 II': Mahat's Character & Looks Will Surprise You!
- Storyline Of 'Chennai 600028' Part 2: Young Lads Are Now Middle-aged Men!
- IN PICS: Launched - A Sequel To Venkat Prabhu's 'Chennai 600028'!
Lingusamy has been in the receiving end from netizens over Anjaan disaster. People on the social media sites trolled him and took pot shots at his over-marketing strategy. Even though the director remained silent, another filmmaker and a former associate of him Venkat Prabhu has come to his rescue.
Venkat Prabhu had worked as an associate director to Lingusamy in the movie Ji. As people on the social networking sites madu too much fun of the Anjaan director, the Mankatha creator said,"Movie making is not as easy as u think guys!! We always do our best!! Sometimes it works out and most of the times it don't ."
Asking counter questions to the netizens, he wrote, "Everything that matters to u is whether a movie is a hit or not!! If u guys are good audience why didn't u make Thanga Meengal a hit!!!?!???????? U can only troll us!! But what if we trolled u?!?! We make the movies for u!! We agree but why don't u make a good film a hit?!?"
He concluded, "Lingusamy Saar is a great film maker!! I worked with him in Ji!!! Every creators are not god!! Even god made mistakes in his creations!! So who are we to judge!! "