- Venkat Prabhu’s RK Nagar’s Teaser Out! Stirs Controversy...
- Jayaram Bags A Real Interesting Project!
- Venkat Prabhu & Kreshna Extend Their Support For A Noble Cause
- 'Chennai 600028 II': Mahat's Character & Looks Will Surprise You!
- Storyline Of 'Chennai 600028' Part 2: Young Lads Are Now Middle-aged Men!
- IN PICS: Launched - A Sequel To Venkat Prabhu's 'Chennai 600028'!
- Masss 3 Days Worldwide Box Office Collections: 17.3 Crores In Tamil Nadu Alone!
Venkat Prabhu has been getting 'how to make films' advices post the Anjaan debacle! Wondering why he is receiving them when he has not directed the recently-released movie? The disappointed fans of Surya, after Lingusamy's film getting badly blasted by netizens, turned to Venkat Prabhu to tell him not to commit the same mistakes of Lingusamy.
The Biriyani director, who is directing Surya's next movie Masss, was advised by Surya's fans to make a screenplay that suits their favourite hero's image. The fans does not like to see one more flop movie to the actor's credit. Hence, they have become cautious and have asked Venkat Prabhu not to follow the Lingusamy way.
On his Twitter page, Venkat Prabhu wrote, "Gd mg tweeps!! Just packed up shoot! Astonished 2 c so many advices on how to make a film! Happened 2 me during #mankatha shoot!! #masss." The director's last movie Biriyani starred Surya's younger brother Karthi. Like Anjaan, it also had failed to make a good impact. May be, this could be one of the reasons why Surya's fans bombarded him with one-line advises.
Masss directed by Venkat Prabhu is produced by Gnanavel Raja. Nayantara, Amy Jackson, Premji Amaren and others are in the cast.