- Masss 3 Days Worldwide Box Office Collections: 17.3 Crores In Tamil Nadu Alone!
- When Ilayathalapathy Vijay Waited For Suriya Till Midnight!
- Shocking! Kaaviya Thalaivan Made Me Sleep: Lakshmy
- Venkat Prabhu Comes To Lingusamy's Rescue
- Vivek-Vijay Praise Surya's Anjaan
- Venkat Prabhu Gets 'How To Make Films' Advices Post Anjaan Debacle
After Anjaan unexpectedly became a huge failure, Suriya has now joined hands with Venkat Prabhu for his next film titled Mass. Suriya who will be seen doing a double role in the movie is also producing this film under his own banner, 2D productions. Having completed 40 percentage of shooting, the Mankatha director has sent his team to Bulgaria to spot some interesting locations for the second phase of the movie.
Apart from shooting some important scenes, the crew is also planning to shoot two songs in Bulgaria. The film which has Nayanthara and Amy Jackson as the female leads will have Yuvan Shankar Raja as its music director.
It is being said that Suriya showed keen interest in the script after reading it and decided to produce the same. The film which is intended to be a commercial entertainer will have Premji Amaren in an important role, so important that he will be considered as the second hero in the movie says the director.
While cinematography is taken care by R. D. Rajasekhar, editing will be done by Praveen K. L. For the first time ever, celebrated lyricist Vairamuthu's son Madhan Karky will be seen in a new role as that of a screenplay writer for the movie.