- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Looks like Ilayathalapathy Vijay fans will have a blast when his upcoming movie which is tentatively titled as Vijay 58 hits the screens. Fireworks are guaranteed as the makers have roped in not one but 3 international stunt choreographers for the movie. It is a known fact that Hollywood stunt director Lee Whittaker has been roped in to take care of the action sequences, the latest news is that Sang Lin from China and Pradit Seeleum from Thailand will also join the team shortly.
It is to be noted that Sang Lin has earlier worked in Red Cliff which is the most expensive Asian-financed film till date. Apart from these international stuntmen, Vijay 58 will also benefit from the services of Dilip Subbarayan, son of famous Kollywood stunt choreographer Super Subbarayan and Sunil Rodrigues.
The film which is a fantasy thriller is said to have some jaw dropping scenes with the help of special effects. Reportedly, Vijay will be seen fighting against some huge predators and snakes in the movie apart from taking on goons to protect his Kingdom and that explains the importance of stunt sequences in this particular Vijay starrer.
With some experienced international artists roped in, the expectations of the film has been increased among Vijay fans. The film will also be made with a huge budget of nearly 100 crores which could easily shoot up according to experts considering the genre of the movie. Vijay's P.R.O, PT Selvakumar along with Shibu Thameens, who is the main distributor of Vijay films in Kerala are bankrolling this prestigious project together.