- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Ilayathalapathy Vijay who is basking in success after two of his last releases making it to the 100 crore club, is currently working in a prestigious project which is expected to be a big budget movie being directed by Chimbu Deven of Imsai Arasan 23m Pulikesi fame.
While Hansika, who is playing as one of the leading lady in Vijay 58 confirmed the embarkment of the project with the crew shooting a song sequence in a palace erected on ECR road just for the film, there are already rumours doing rounds about Vijay 59 which will be directed by Atlee of Raja Rani fame.
According to the latest buzz, Vijay will be playing the role of a Mass cop similar to that of Salman Khan's role in Dabbang in his next venture, Vijay 59. Nayantara has reportedly given her nod to be an important part of the project as she will be Vijay's love interest in the movie.
It is to be noted that this will be the third film after Pokkiri and Jilla in which Vijay will be seen as a cop if the rumour turns out to be a fact. Also his previous films as a police officer earned him success as both the movies managed to keep the cash registers ringing for a long period of time.
Another speculation about the movie is that Vijay might be seen in a dual role as two heroines have been enrolled to be a part of this movie. Read: Two Vijay's In Vijay 58? With Hansika already shooting a song with Vijay, Shruthi Haasan's role in the movie is engulfed with mystery. Earlier there were rumours that she might be paired up with Sudeep but with Sudeep playing an an antagonist, the chances of Shruthi being paired up with the 'second' Vijay in the film has increased.