- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
- Vijay To Work With Director Ameer After Wrapping Up Thalapathy 62?
- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
Vijay and Samantha starrer Kaththi audio was quietly released on Thursday evening (September 18) at Leela Palace in Chennai. Amidst protests over the movie from some Tamil groups, the music went smoothly without witnessing any harmful incidents.
The makers of Kaththi had anticipated troubles and they had roped in 50 bouncers to ensure the safety of the team. They had also sought the help from the police depart and and around 400 cops were brought in for the additional security.
Their decision to beef up the security turned out to be a wise decision as Just before the event commencement, the members of the Tamilaga Valvurimai Katchi came to the venue to stage dharna against the Lyca productions, which has been in the receiving end by the Tamil groups for their alleged links with Mahindra Rajapaksa.
The music launch, which was supposed to be filled with fans' roars and cheers, just became another press meet to announce the music launch of the Tamil movie. Vijay, AR Murugadoss and the entire team of Kaththi was really unhappy with the way they were forced to launch a movie album.
This forced Vijay and AR Murugadoss to finally broke their silence on the issue. What exactly did they say? Find it on the slideshow...
Vijay Not A Traitor
Vijay said that he is not a traitor. The actor claimed that he is not a martyr to show his love for the motherland. But he whole-heartedly said that he would never endorse anything that goes against the will of his people.
Vijay, A Proud Tamilian
Vijay added that he is from Tamil Nadu and a proud Tamilian. Kaththi is made people to enjoy and not to divide the people. He said that the troubles are not new for him and the actor has got used to it. The Illayathalapathy ended on the note that Kaththi will do all the talking.
AR Murugadoss' Speech
Prior to Vijay, AR Murugadoss said that he is a Tamilian by birth and die as a Tamilian. "I have worked in Telugu and Bollywood. But I only know Tamil."
He justifies, "The only reason I have done films outside Tamil Nadu is because I wanted to prove that a man from a small village 200 kilometers away from Chennai could make films that a whole country would appreciate."
Kaththi For Diwali
Apart from them, the producer and other guests also spoke at the Kaththi audio release. The team also announced that the movie will hit the screens for Diwali.