- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
Recently when an ardent fan of actor Vijay fell off from a huge cut-out of the star while conducting 'milk abhishekam' (a ritual usually performed while worshipping God) he died subsequently. On hearing the heart breaking news, Vijay has been moved deeply and has decided to help the suffering family.
Vijay visited Palakkad yesterday to meet his fan Unnikrishnan's family to ensure continuous support from him. On seeing them, he has broken down and has apparently shed a lot of tears. Vijay who was accompanied by his PRO, PT Selvakumar, Kerala film distributor Mr. Thameens, Head of Vijay Makkal Iyakkam Anand and also members from Kerala Fans Association witnessed Rs 3 lakhs being given to the family collected by the fans of various associations.
Though he couldn't express the kind of support the family will get from him, he has assured them that he would take care of their future and also has helped them financially, keeping the details under wrap and refusing to reveal more about his own contribution.
Mr. Thameens has assured that more help is on its way from the fan club members of various other districts in Kerala. Though the actor cannot replace the kind of loss suffered by the family, it is indeed a virtuous gesture by the actor to make sure the family of the deceased suffers no more.