- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
AR Murugadoss, who has the huge responsibility of ensuring a smooth release for his Kaththi, met Tamil leaders recently. The director held talks with the top Tamil leaders on the issues pertaining to the production house links with Sri Lankan President Rajapakshe.
Several Tamil groups have held protests against Lyca Productions and Vijay. According to them, the investment for the movie has been made by the close aide of Rajapakshe, who has earned hatred from Tamilians across the globe for his part in mass murders of Tamilians in the island nation.
To calm down the protest, the makers of the film met Nedumaran, Thirumavalavan, and Seeman recently. The team will be soon meeting Vaiko too.
It is said that the makers of the movie is completely aware of Thalaivaa's fate and they do not want their movie to suffer like the Al Vijay's movie.
Meanwhile, the shooting of Kaththi has almost been completed. The final schedule of the shooting is in progress in Chennai. The post-production works will begin this month. The audio of the film is expected to be out in the month of September.
Kaththi is an action thriller starring Vijay and Samantha. Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh is playing the role of the main baddie. The Tamil flick will release for Diwali.