TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The theatrical rights of Kaththi is in huge demand. Many leading distributors and market leaders are in the race to acquire the rights of different regions. The latest to hear from our sources is that the Kerala rights have been sold to a veteran.
The distribution rights of the Kerala have been acquired by none other than Shibu of Thameen Movies. It has been sold for a price, which is expected to be profitable for both the parties. Shibu, who had procured the Chennai rights of Vijay's Jilla recently, has distributed many films of the Illayathalapathy earlier.
Meanwhile, the Trichy-Tanjore distribution rights of Kaththi has been sold to T Siva. The negotiations for other key regions are still on and the makers of the film are expected to sell it very soon.
On the other end, the last phase of the shooting of Kaththi is in progress. The filming is expected to complete in the next seven days. AR Murugadoss has a tough task of finishing the post-production works at the earliest as the film is due for Diwali release.
Kaththi, which has Samantha and Neil Nitin Mukesh in the key roles, has Anirudh Ravichander's music and George C Williams' cinematography. The film is produced by Lyca productions.