- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
The online media has been abuzz with the reports of Illayathalapathy Vijay taking responsibility of the educational expenses of martyr Major Mukund Varadarajan's daughter, who was killed during an encounter with terrorists in Shopian area of Kashmir.
It was reported that Vijay had paid a visit to the house of late Major Mukund Varadarajan recently. During the meeting, he promised the family members of bearing the educational expenses of Arsheya, the 3-year-old daughter of the martyr.
However, the family has dignifiedly denied the rumours. On the Facebook page of Major Mukund Varadarajan, the admin gave a clarification on the issue. The message read, "Admins of this page have been receiving mails asking to confirm if actor Vijay has agreed to fund Arshea's education. The answer is no."
The admin added, "Arshea is a Vijay fan, and the actor most graciously took time out of his shooting to brighten the day of his little admirer. The family is deeply grateful to Vijay for his affection.Indhu and the Varadarajans had clarified here earlier that they will not seek any monetary help in Mukund's name. They thank everyone for their prayers and warmth. We hope this post sets all rumours at rest".