- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
- Vijay To Work With Director Ameer After Wrapping Up Thalapathy 62?
- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
Controversies and troubles are not new for Vijay's films. If you look at some of his recent movies, his films have been targeted by some people for one or the other reason.
His well-wishers say that troubles for Vijay's movies are politically motivated and he has been victimised by politically powerful people. It appears there seems to be some truth in it. The actor has always wanted to enter politics and his association with one or the other party is well-known.
Vijay often pays price for his political blunders, says his opponents. The actor is not the one, who sticks to one party and he is accused of changing loyalties. Nonetheless, the general audience have sympathy for him because he never crosses his line. However, now let us see the troubles faced by his films in the recent years.
His Kaavalan was the first film to come under the ire of a powerful political party in the state after his friendship with a member of the family soared. The movie faced a lot of troubles during the release and in the end, Aascar Ravichandran bailed the film out of troubles.
Vijay's blockbuster Thuppakki was the biggest hit in his career. But the movie had faced troubles over the title and the issue was solved at the last minute.
Thalaivaa would be a worst nightmare for Vijay. The vested interest did not let his Tamil movie release in the state but it was released outside the state. The film was refused to screen by theatres and the reason that they gave for not screening was a bomb threat letter! The shocking part of the story was that nobody had the concrete answer for unofficially banning the movie in the state.
His forthcoming movie Kaththi is the latest film to be in trouble. This time, there are some fringe groups, which are accusing that the investment for the movie has been made by close aides of Srilankan President Rajapaksa.
Will Kaththi Overcome The Troubles?
Will Kaththi overcome the troubles and will have a trouble-free release? Vijay fans want the film to hit the screens without any trouble. Let's wait and see how the things will shape up in the coming months.