- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
Abhimanyu Singh, who was seen playing a baddie in Vijay's Velayudham has now joined the sets of Vikram's 10 Enradhukulla. Abhimanyu, who is a huge fan of Chiyaan Vikram has been taken by surprise by the I actor with his friendly nature and simplicity.
"Much prior to my embarkation in Tamil cinema, I have been a hardcore fan of Vikram. When I got an offer to work with a superstar like him in 10 Enradhukulla, I was slightly concerned whether he would be arrogant for his great status. In contrast, he proved me wrong during our first meet itself.
To me, he is the greatest human being with an easygoing and cool nature. When you work with Vikram, you can keep giving your best" the actor has said.
10 Enradhukulla is currently being shot in Coimbatore and the team has indulged itself in an important stunt sequence involving Vikram in a super car. The film is directed by Vijay Milton and produced by Kaththi director AR Murugadoss. Apart from Vikram and Samantha who will be seen as the lead pair, Pasupathy and Jackie Shroff will be seen in prominent roles. Music is being composed by D Imman and the movie will be edited by Anthony.
Of late, the team of 10 Enradhukulla had contacted Indian car racer Narain Karthikeyan to get some insights about shooting a sequence in which they had to drift a super car across the track. The film is being made with a budget of over 40 crore rupees and is expected to be released by March next year.
Also Read: Vikram Avoids Rajinikanth, Takes On Ajith!