- Vishal Confirms Irumbu Thirai 2 Post The Film’s Success
- Vishal Comes To Nani's Rescue And Tells Sri Reddy To Provide Evidence
- WOW! This Kunchacko Boban Starrer To Get A Tamil Remake?
- Malayalam Movies 2017 Round-up: Other Language Actors Who Made Their Debut In Mollywood!
- Ashok Kumar's Death: Kollywood In A State Of Shock!
- Villain Movie Review: Mohanlal, The Actor Is Back..!!
Actor Vishal is now an important aspect of Tamil cinema. More than just being an actor, he has involved himself in many welfare activities. From his effort to help the struggling theatre artistes to his involvement in improving the whole set up of South Indian Film Artistes' Association, he is trying his level best to carry Kollywood forward in the best possible way.
His latest venture is to cease the video piracy business in Tamil Nadu. Actors like Vishal and Parthiban have taken it seriously to abolish piracy. While Parthiban visited a popular place in Chennai to hand over the offenders to the cops who were selling illegal DVD's of his film Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam a few months ago, Vishal has now busted a shop in Pollachi that was selling DVD's of the recently released films.
This is not the first time Vishal has done something to fight against piracy. A few days ago, the Poojai actor walked into a shop in Tirupur and had confiscated many DVD's including Poojai and Vijay's Kaththi. On another instance, Vishal and his team had filed a police complaint against a few TV channels which had telecasted movies like Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.
Check out the video of Vishal busting a shop in Tirupur here:
Looks like Vishal is not content being a hero just in his reel life but wants to be one in his real life too. We sincerely appreciate his efforts and wish him luck in all his future endeavours to take Kollywood forward.