- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
- Post The Kaala Debacle, The Makers Of Rajinikanth's 2.0 Are In A Fix And Here Are The Details
After releasing the song promo of Mona Gasolina which became an instant hit, the makers have now released the song teaser of En Mannavaa as well. The song looks grand with an amazing set and Sonakshi looks drop dead gorgeous.
Check out the song teaser by clicking on the image below:
There are reports doing rounds that Rajinikanth has been paid a whopping amount of 60 crores for the film. Rajinikanth is the highest paid actor in India and it looks like Lingaa just made him richer by 60 crores. Both the leading ladies of Lingaa have been paid sumptuously as well though the exact figures have not been revealed according to some sources.
Rajinikanth became the highest paid actor when his 2007 film Sivaji was released and has not turned back ever since in terms of finance. No other actor in Kollywood even comes closer to match Rajinikanth's remuneration however, Kamal Haasan stands at the second position.
Meanwhile, AR Rahman who gave the audio launch function of Lingaa a miss is apparently working on the background score of I and hence was not available at the star studded ceremony. With Lingaa's album not receiving overwhelming responses as expected, it might make one wonder if AR Rahman has given much more importance to I.