- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Samantha Akkineni Looks Adorable As She Attends The Launch Of A Cafe, View Photos
- Samantha Gives A Fresh Update On Super Deluxe
- Video Alert! Samantha Akkineni And Rakul Preet Take The Fitness Challenge
- Mahanati Review: Keerthy Suresh Excels In This Befitting Tribute To Mahanati Savitri!
- Is Rangasthalam's Runtime A Concern?
What do you do as an actress when your movie is set to release with one of the lead actor in the industry with much hype? Well, get married and be prepared to become a mother as well! That's what Samantha plans to do over the next couple of years.
The Anjaan actress who has set herself a platform in Kollywood to become one of the most successful actress in the recent past has revealed that she will stay in the industry for no more than a year, shocking her fans.
It is a known fact that Samantha has been in news for being spotted with actor Siddharth of Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru fame of late. Even though the pair denies to be in a relationship, it is more than evident that something is indeed cooking up between them as they even had a visit to Sri Kalahasti temple together to offer special prayers.
Samantha has said in a recent interview that she doesn't want her children to be 15 when she turns 60 instead, she intends to become a mother as soon as possible. She has even stated that her plans will most definitely bear fruit over the next three years.
Now, does that statement has to do anything with the actress offering prayers with her alleged soul mate? Well, you never know until it actually happens. But, what we know for sure is that the Kaththi girl is definitely going to create a hollow in both Kollywood and Tollywood if and when she quits.