- Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Film: Nawazuddin Joins The Cast; Simran To Play The Female Lead
- Fahadh Faasil To Share The Screen Space With Superstar Rajinikanth?
- 2.0: Rajinikanth's Magnum Opus Gets A Release Date; Will It Help Thalaiva Bounce Back?
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Rajinikanth Was Gautham Menon’s Choice For This Big Movie?
- Peter Hein Roped In For Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj Flick
Ganesh Chaturthi is just around the corner and Rajinikanth is set to make the festival more special for his fans. The first look of his forthcoming movie Lingaa will be out on August 29 to coincide with the festival.
KS Ravikumar and his team, in spite of being busy shooting the movie, has managed to make some time to work on the poster design of Lingaa. The movie bosses have decided to release the first look motion poster of Lingaa on Ganesh Chaturthi.
The first look, apart from releasing online, is expected to appear in the form of ads in newspapers. It will come up with the Ganesh Chaturthi wishes for the audience. The superstar's looks in the movie have not been kept under wraps as his photo from the sets have been released to social media at regular intervals.
The forthcoming movie, which is named after Rajinikanth's grandson Lingaa (son of actor Dhanush and Aishwarya), is set in pre-Independence era. The superstar will be seen in dual roles. Sonakshi Sinha, Anushka Shetty and Hollywood actress Lauren J.Irwin will romance him in different periods.
Santhanam, Karunakaran, Jagapathi Babu, Dev Gill, Radha Ravi, Vijayakumar, Manobala and others are in the cast. It has AR Rahman's music and R Rathnavelu's cinematography.