- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
- Bairavaa To Take Over Kerala Theatres: 5 Vijay Movies That Rocked Kerala Box Office!
We had earlier reported the first day box office collection of Vijay starrer Kaththi. Here is the complete update on the movie's money making capabilities in India and across the world over the last couple of days. After enjoying a grand opening on the first day of its release, the movie which focuses on India's prominent profession and its wheel horses has managed to live upto its hype and expectations minting decent amount of dough on its 2nd, 3rd and 4th day at box office.
On the second day, Kaththi's worldwide box office collection is estimated to be around 24.70 crore rupees. In Bangalore alone the movie raked in 1.50 crore rupees after the theatres across the city ran to packed houses. In Tamil Nadu, the total second day collection is estimated at 17.60 crore rupees. The third day however, saw a marginal dip in the box office collection as the movie only managed to collect 14 crore rupees which is still a good amount of money considering the competition it had from Shahrukh starrer Happy New Year which released yesterday.
Fourth day has been good so far as the movie is doing good business owing to the weekend and has collected approximately 15 crore rupees with Tamil Nadu alone contributing around 7 crores. So combining the first four day's collection, the movie has so far earned 47 crore rupees in India and its worldwide collection stands at a whopping 54 crore rupees.
In the US, the movie is fast approaching the box office record set by Rajinikanth's Enthiran as it currently stands in the second position. It is expected to break the record set by an Indian movie overseas as the film received positive reviews by critics as well as the audience. In India too the film is growing from strength to strength and is envisioned to exceed its expectations.