TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Touted as a revenge drama involving the concept of time travel, it is said that the film is a new attempt and will aim at providing an edge of the seat entertainment to its audience.
"Suriya will be playing an elder brother and younger brother. He will also be seen as the son of the elder brother," a source said.
It is also said that one of the characters portrayed by the Masss hero is named as 'Aathreya' and that he will serve as this film's main antagonist.
Also, the sci-fi thriller was initially offered to the Selvandhan star Mahesh Babu, who subsequently turned it down because of some ostensible issues with the film's script, according to a trusted source.
"Director Vikram Kumar had originally approached Mahesh with the script. He read it and really liked the first half. However, he was not happy with the second half and hence, turned down the offer, which eventually was lapped up by Suriya," the source added.
While AR Rahman is taking care of the musical bit of 24, the film has two leading ladies in Samantha and Nithya Menon.
Stay tuned for more updates.