- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
According to the latest buzz, Chiyaan Vikram, whose latest release I(Ai) is setting box office on fire , has donated half of his salary earned from I to a school. It is not clear if his contributions were directed to Vidya Sudha, a school that houses special kids for which he is a brand ambassador or a charity school for poor.
If the report turns out to be true then it is indeed a great gesture from the I actor. Recently there were news doing rounds that Vikram was paid a hefty amount for his participation in I as he had to put in a lot of hard work and dedication over a period of 3 years.
After putting in one's heart and soul into a project and a lot of hardship, it requires a big heart to donate half of their well deserved money for the sake of others. Many might not be aware that Vikram is a philanthropist too.
Apart from having a long term association with Kasi Eye Care, which does free eye surgeries for the poor, Vikram has also set up 'The Vikram Foundation' through his fan clubs to provide heart operations for the poor, educate poor children and rehabilitate victims from natural disasters.
He is also very much a part of many social projects like slum eradication, women and youth empowerment and 'Karka Kasadara' which aims at identifying school and college drop outs and help them to establish themselves in the society in a dignified manner.
Kudos to the I star for being such a responsible human apart from being a versatile actor. We sincerely hope that he lives long to help and entertain.