- Anirudh All Set To Go International, Signs Up With Sony Music!
- Music Director Anirudh Ravichander Out Of Trivikram's Next, Fails To Deliver Tunes
- Anirudh Dedicates Canada Concert To Chennai Flood Victims
- WATCH: 'Kolaveri Di' Fame Anirudh Sings First Kannada Song For Jwalatham
- FINALLY! Anirudh Ravichander To Debut In Telugu Films
- HOT GOSSIP: Nayantara To Announce Her Wedding At The Audio Launch Function Of Naanum Rowdydhaan!
Young music composer Anirudh Ravichander scored big with his very first film 3 starring Dhanush and Shruti Haasan. He has never looked back since then for each and every album of his has gone on to become not just fortunate but has also added value to the film.
When everyone thought it wouldn't get better for Anirudh after he bagged the responsibility to score music for a film as big as Vijay's Kaththi, the latest news is that the 24 year old musician might get an opportunity to work for a Ajith film.
According to the latest buzz, Thala Ajith's upcoming film which is referred to as Thala 56 might rely on Anirudh to produce some dazzling music. The film which will be directed by Siva of Veeram fame and bankrolled by AM Rathnam is all set to go on floors from next month.
Sources close to the project who are currently working on assembling the cast and crew have revealed that the makers might rope in the 'Kolaveri Di' music director. If the idea takes shape, then Anirudh will realize his dream of working along with Ajith Kumar.
Anirudh had previously said that he is one among many crazy fans Ajith has and would love to work with the Arrambam star if given an opportunity. If everything works out well, Anirudh will also carry the pride of working on a Vijay and Ajith film at a very young age. Thala 56 is said to have a city backdrop unlike Siva's previous film with Ajith which was completely shot in a village.