- Dhanush To Start Shooting Maari 2 Soon!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Simbu's Maniratnam Project Set To Begin Soon!
- Dhanush Turns Director Yet Again!
- Dhanush & Simbu’s Emotional Speeches At Sakka Podu Podu Raja Audio Launch!
- Dhanush Has His Hands Full: The 7 Upcoming Movies Of The Actor!
- Dhanush To Play Dual Role, Vidya Balan Approached For A Negative Character!
Dhanush, who is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie Anegan divulged a lot of information in a recent interview. When asked if he would direct a movie somewhere down the lane in his career, his answer was very spontaneous, the Shamitabh actor said, "may be when I learn the art of directing which would take 3-4 years, I might direct a movie".
When asked what type of film he would direct, Dhanush said he would like to direct a period and also a comedy movie. Talking about directing a movie, Dhanush couldn't help but to talk about his brother Selvaraghavan. He said, "I will be joining hands with Selva sir soon. We are planning to work on a movie once we finish our current projects."
"Also, talks are going on to get Pudhupettai 2 on screen," Dhanush added. We had earlier mentioned that Dhanush expressed his desire to do Pudhupettai 2 and who other than Selvaraghavan would be able to recreate the magic of Pudhupettai? Looks like another treat is on its way for all Dhanush fans.
Dhanush however, revealed that he doesn't like one quality his brother has which is his stubbornness. He said, alternatively, because of his stubbornness he was able to fabricate some fantastic movies with strong messages. While it might take some time for Pudhupettai 2 to hit screens, Dhanush's Anegan, which is set across in three different time periods is all set to scorch the big screen come February 13th.