- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Rajinikanth's Kaala A FLOP? Dhanush Issues A Statement On The Film's Box Office Collections
- Mahindra Procures Kaala Fame Thar To Exhibit In Their Museum
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala: Highlights Of The Audio Launch
Dhanush, who is awaiting the release of his upcoming movie Anegan divulged a lot of information in a recent interview. When asked if he would direct a movie somewhere down the lane in his career, his answer was very spontaneous, the Shamitabh actor said, "may be when I learn the art of directing which would take 3-4 years, I might direct a movie".
When asked what type of film he would direct, Dhanush said he would like to direct a period and also a comedy movie. Talking about directing a movie, Dhanush couldn't help but to talk about his brother Selvaraghavan. He said, "I will be joining hands with Selva sir soon. We are planning to work on a movie once we finish our current projects."
"Also, talks are going on to get Pudhupettai 2 on screen," Dhanush added. We had earlier mentioned that Dhanush expressed his desire to do Pudhupettai 2 and who other than Selvaraghavan would be able to recreate the magic of Pudhupettai? Looks like another treat is on its way for all Dhanush fans.
Dhanush however, revealed that he doesn't like one quality his brother has which is his stubbornness. He said, alternatively, because of his stubbornness he was able to fabricate some fantastic movies with strong messages. While it might take some time for Pudhupettai 2 to hit screens, Dhanush's Anegan, which is set across in three different time periods is all set to scorch the big screen come February 13th.