- Mollywood Retake: What If Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal Is Remade In Malayalam?
- 63rd Filmfare Awards (Tamil): And The Nominees Are...
- Latest Speculation: 'Thala 57' Official Announcement Soon, Ajith May Remake Balakrishna's Dictator!
- A Double Treat For Thala Ajith Fans?
- Good News: Gautham Menon Might Work With Suriya Again, Will They Revive 'Dhruva Natchathiram'?
- Actor Arun Vijay Injured On The Sets Of 'Chakravyuha'!
Surprisingly, in a recent interview, Yennai Arindhaal's director Gautham Menon has asked his audience not to expect anything extravagant from his upcoming film that stars Ultimate Star Ajith Kumar in the lead. Terming Yennai Arindhaal a simple film, the Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu director also hinted at the fact that Ajith's 55th film will not be one of those usual Ajith flick that are made exclusively for his fans.
Gautham had earlier mentioned that Thala Ajith had asked him not to fiddle with his script to accommodate unwanted scenes just to satisfy his huge fan base. As per Gautham's recent interview, looks like the director has done exactly what he was told to do by the Mankatha actor. This now confirms that Yennai Arindhaal is completely a Gautham Menon's film in which Ajith has just played the protagonist.
This also might come across as a disappointment to all Ajith fans as they would normally expect their favourite actor to indulge in a film that brings out his heroism to the fullest on screen. Alternatively, Gautham's comments might also work wonders as sometimes low expectations might work in favor of the movie.
In the same interview, Yennai Arindhaal's producer, AM Rathnam confirmed that the movie will make it to the big screen on January 29th. "After considering all the other factors like the release of other big movies, holiday season and even IPL season, we have decided to release the movie on 29th," he said.
Also Read: Thala Ajith In Murugadoss's Next!