- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
- These Personal Photos Of Kajal Aggarwal Prove That She Is A Loving Sister And One Caring Aunt
- MLA Review: Follows A Routine Template!
Kajal Aggarwal, who has established herself as a significant actress in both Tamil and Telugu film industries is also known for appearing in many TV ads. The latest news about Kajal Aggarwal pertaining to TV ads is that the Thuppakki actress has demanded a whopping 2.5 crore rupees to feature in a condom advertisement.
Earlier there were reports that Kajal had received a pay cheque of almost 1 crore rupees for an advertisement lasting for a mere 2-3 minutes, but figures like 2.5 crores is normally associated with a dominating male actor.
Reports say that Kajal had a few conditions if she were to take part in the condom ad. Her fat pay cheque being the first, other constrains include no double meaning dialogues and a big no to dresses that could reveal too much skin.
Apart from TV ads, Kajal of late is also keeping herself busy by taking part in opening ceremonies of various malls and shops. Recently, when a prominent mall in Hyderabad had announced that Kajal will take part in the opening ceremony of the shopping centre, the 29 year old actress was shocked to see the claims and said that she wasn't invited to be a part of the opening ceremony.
Kajal also went on to say that the owners of the mall were using her name to popularize the event without her permission. Terming the act punishable, Kajal also said that legal action will be taken soon against the owners of the famous chain store based in Hyderabad.