- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi: We Were Siblings But Were Made To Do Romantic Things
- UNBELIEVABLE! Sridevi's Confession About Getting Paid More Than Rajinikanth For The Same Film
- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Vishwaroopam 2 To Be Racier Than The Original!
- Dil Raju Backs Out Of Bharateeyudu
- Padmavati Row: Kamal Haasan Extends Supports To Deepika Padukone, Wants Her Head Saved
- SHOCKING! Kamal Haasan To Quit Films?
Kamal Haasan, who started to work simultaneously on Vishwaroopam 2 while he was still shooting for Vishwaroopam had planned to release the sequel way back in 2013. But due to some interesting turn of events, the film has not surfaced yet.
However, with the shooting of Vishwaroopam 2 almost done, the movie was expected to swoop into cinema halls by the end of this year. But the latest news about the movie suggests otherwise for Kamal, who is a perfectionist has planned to re-shoot the climax portion of Vishwaroopam 2.
Since the outcome of the climax failed to impress Ulaganayagan, Kamal will re-shoot the entire portion which might further delay the release of this much awaited action entertainer. According to some sources the entire crew will gather for the re-shoot which might consume ten to fifteen days of time.
The film which is set across India will narrate the remaining story of Vishwaroopam. Kamal Haasan had earlier said that instead of dishing out one movie with a run time of more than three hours, he decided to narrate the remaining story in the sequel thus giving rise to Vishwaroopam 2.
With Uttama Villain and Papanasam already lined up to be released, Vishwaroopam 2 might not be released this year especially with Kamal opting for a re-shoot. Since the producer of Vishwaroopam 2, Aascar Ravichandran is busily working on the release of I, it might take some time for Kamal Haasan to restart the shooting of Vishwaroopam 2's climax portion.
Also Read: Kamal Haasan's Inspiration From Hollywood!