- Rajinikanth's Petta: Vijay Sethupathi Plays Gangster & Bobby Simha Appears As The Superstar's Son?
- Saamy Square Latest Poster: Vikram And Bobby Simha Gear Up For An Intense Showdown!
- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- Bobby Simha Opens Up On Divorce Rumours
- Bobby Simha Replaces Jeevan In 'Thiruttu Payale 2'
Bobby Simha, who won the National Film Award in the 62nd edition for portraying the role of a Madurai gangster in the film Jigarthanda, recently said in an interview that he had to do his homework to get into the skin of his character.
"I had to interact with real gangsters to learn their behaviour and nuances. I even had to stand under the sun at noon wearing only my underwear to get my skin tanned," said the upcoming star.
Well, his efforts have been recognized all right, and more such awards could well be on its way if he chooses his scripts carefully, for he is some talent.
Bobby had also mentioned that he will never play another assault Sethu; his character name in Jigarthanda, as he doesn't want to be stereotyped into a particular kind of role.
His upcoming films are Chennai Ungalai Anbudan Varaverkiradhu, Masala Padam directed by Laxman Kumar, Urumeen in which he plays the lead and Paambhu Sattai, a black comedy in which he plays the lead as well.
He will also be seen in Karthik Subbaraj's next Iraivi, which is touted to be a film to watch out for as Karthik Subbaraj is fast making strides as a director.
With a National Award under his belt so early in his career, Bobby Simha is all set to grow as an actor with some confidence which is a great news for Tamil cinema which never ceases to produce talents in various aspects of cinema.
Also Read: Tamil Cinema: Highlights Of Last Week