- WOW! Superstar Rajinikanth Has Praises For Aramm!
- Oh No! Velaikkaran Movie Release Postponed
- Nivin Pauly Is One Lucky Actor... But Why?
- CONFIRMED: Nivin Pauly-Nayantara's Love Action Drama Is Not A Remake
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Nayantara As 'Vadakkunokkiyanthram' Characters
- Mollywood Retake: What If Kamal Haasan's Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
We had earlier informed you that Nayantara might have backed out of Ilayathalapathy Vijay's 59th film that is to be directed by Raja Rani director, Atlee. Now, according to the latest reports, talks are going on to rope in Samantha and Amy Jackson as the leading ladies in Vijay's yet to be titled 59th film.
If speculations are to be believed, there is something that has been going on between Nayantara and Amy. Earlier there were news doing rounds that Nayantara was the reason behind Amy's exclusion from Surya's upcoming film Mass.
Going by the historical connection between Nayan and the I girl, did Nayantara say no to Vijay 59 after learning that Amy too would be a part of the film? Was she entitled to play the role that has now been offered to Samantha? Stay locked to this space to unlock some of these questions.
Meanwhile, sources close to the project have said that it is too early to confirm the casting of the movie as the film is still in its pre-production mode. The project is expected to go on floors only when Vijay finishes his current project puli, directed by Chimbu Deven. "The casting will be confirmed only a few weeks before the project goes on floors," said a reliable insider.
Vijay 59 will be bankrolled by Kalaipuli S Thanu, the recently elected President of Producers Council. GV Prakash will be the film's music director. Other technicians like cinematographer and editor are yet to be chosen. Vijay 59 will be Atlee's second film as a director and hence it will be interesting to see how he handles a star as significant as Vijay.
Also Read: Best Hot Scenes Of Nayantara