TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Even as Akshay Kumar was brought on board Enthiran 2, which is being referred as 2.0, one question that continued to linger on everyone's minds was why Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger couldn't make it to the final cut?
Well, here is the answer straight from the horse's mouth. Raju Mahalingam, the Creative Head at Lyca Productions took to his social media page to reveal why the team of 2.0 was forced to give up on the Terminator star.
"Contractual contradictions !!! " Real challenge to build the BRIDGE between Indian Cinema and Hollywood" we will miss our Terminator !!! Appreciate all your support Mr Patrick Schwarzenegger!!", he posted.
Meanwhile, Akshay Kumar, who has replaced Arnold to play a negative role in the sci-fi thriller, is expected to bring in a lot to the table.
The Hindi star, who will shortly be making his Tamil debut, enjoys a huge fan following in North India. Akshay is also proficient when it comes to performing daring stunts and thus could sweep the South Indian audiences off their feet by flaunting his daredevilry acts on-screen.