- Best Of 2017 Results: It's Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal All The Way!
- Thalapathy 62: AR Murugadoss Drops A Hint About The Vijay Movie!
- Mohan Raja On A Success Streak; Might Join Hands With This Star Actor!
- BEST OF 2017: Pick Your Choice For The Best Tamil Actor Of The Year!
- Thalapathy Vijay's Mersal Enters All-time Biggest Hits List!
- Aruvi Producer Apologises To Thalapathy Vijay Fans!
- The Importance Of Fantasy Films Like Puli In Tamil Cinema
Ilayathalapathy Vijay's upcoming film with director Chimbu Deven has been in news ever since the project went on floors. The film which is still referred as Vijay 58 is all set to get its official title very soon. According to sources close to the high budget project, the makers of Vijay 58 are working tirelessly to zero in on a title.
Earlier there were reports that the film has been titled Maarisan to which Chimbu Deven denied it by saying that the official announcement will be made soon pertaining to the film's title. However, even after several days, the team has not been able to baptize the film.
After titles like Garuda, Por vaal and Maru Dheeran cropped up to make the headlines, the latest title that will most likely make the final cut is Puli. Yes, according to the latest report from a source close to the prestigious project, makers of Vijay 58 have decided that the title Puli would be an apt choice as per the script of the fantasy-thriller.
However, they are still reluctant to finalize the title and announce it officially as they fear that the title Puli might attract unwanted complications and it might award trouble makers a reason to protest at the time of its release.
Meanwhile, the first leg of shooting has been successfully completed in Chennai where a huge palace was erected to can some important sequences. Now the team will head to Mysore to start the second phase of shoot. It is also said that the climax portion of the film will be filmed at Punjab where no movie has been shot so far.
Also Read: Sridevi Likes Ilayathalapathy Vijay!