- Sarkar Controversy: Young Actor Supports Vijay, Says The Fans Are Not Fools
- Sarkar's First Look To Be Reviewed Yet Again By The Health Officials!
- Sarkar: Here's Everything You Need To Know About Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Latest Film
- Filmfare Awards South 2018(Tamil): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Vijay Decides Not To Celebrate His Birthday This Year!
- Thalapathy 62: Vijay And AR Murugadoss' Film To Be A Political Satire?
According to a latest report, Ilayathalapathy Vijay has given away 265 gold coins as a part of Pongal celebrations on the sets of his upcoming movie Puli. Vijay, who is known for his generosity has taken each and every crew member by surprise with his 'golden gifts'.
Calling the gold coins his Pongal gift, the Kaththi star has presented all 265 members working on the sets of Puli with a gold coin each. After the noble act which left everyone with a smile on their face on the auspicious festival day of Pongal, the entire crew has thanked its hero for making its festival a memorable one.
The team is currently stationed at Thalakonam where some important sequences are being shot. Sources close to the project has revealed that after completing the schedule at Thalakonam, the entire team of Puli will then move to some interior parts of Andhra Pradesh.
For the most important climax portion, the team will shoot at some never before seen places in Punjab and Chennai. With the shooting almost nearing its completion, all Ilayathalapathy fans can expect the movie before the end of this year, confirmed a source.
Puli, which is Vijay's 58th film is evoking expectations among fans with each passing day mainly because of its impressive star cast and the genre of the movie. The movie is being directed by Chimbu Deven and has its music composed by Devi Sri Prasad. Post this movie, Vijay is expected to work with director Atlee of Raja Rani fame.