- Dhruva Natchathiram Teaser: GVM-Vikram Team Promise A Stylish Spy Thriller!
- Saamy Square Trailer: Vikram’s Swag And Intensity Will Leave You Spellbound
- Saamy Square: The Motion Poster Of The Chiyaan Vikram Starrer is Out!
- Vinayakan To Play The Baddie In Vikram's Dhruva Natchathiram?
- Mammootty's The Great Father To Be Remade In Tamil?
- Sketch Movie Review: Vikram Shoulders This Usual Mass Entertainer With Elan!
Being a honest man that he is, Chiyaan Vikram in his latest interview admitted that it is indeed difficult for any actor to replicate what he did in his latest release I. He went on to say that it would also be difficult for himself to repeat his own act of transforming his body to such extremes.
When everyone had thought it would've been difficult for Vikram to pose as a body builder or a hunchback, he surprisingly revealed that it was the model character(Lee) that was the most difficult one to pull off. While talking about his different characters, Vikram said, "After building the body to pose as a body builder, it was very difficult to adapt and execute the role of a model."
Explaining the difficulties involved, the I actor said," By the time my body was finally shaped so that I looked like a real body builder, all that training my body had to undergo reflected on my face which was not a great sign because, for my next role(Lee) my face had to look fresh. For the face to look fresh I had to eat a lot which I couldn't do because of my next character for which I had to reduce almost 50 kilograms."
He also took the opportunity to talk about his upcoming movie 10 Enradhukulla opposite Samantha which is being directed by Vijay Milton. Speaking about the film Vikram said that 10 Enradhukulla is a romantic flick with action and comedy in right proportions. The film, which will be Vikram's first after Shankar's I, is expected to hit theatres later this year.