- Mollywood Retake: What If Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal Is Remade In Malayalam?
- 63rd Filmfare Awards (Tamil): And The Nominees Are...
- Latest Speculation: 'Thala 57' Official Announcement Soon, Ajith May Remake Balakrishna's Dictator!
- A Double Treat For Thala Ajith Fans?
- Good News: Gautham Menon Might Work With Suriya Again, Will They Revive 'Dhruva Natchathiram'?
- Actor Arun Vijay Injured On The Sets Of 'Chakravyuha'!
Finally, Yennai Arindhaal actress Trisha confirms her relationship with Varun Manian. She tweeted,"To my fans and friends from the media, I will be getting engaged to Varun on the 23 of Jan in a very private ceremony between our families."
Also asking media not to speculate about her wedding date, she said her wedding date has not been fixed as of now. She also went on to say that she will announce her marriage date as soon as it is confirmed.
The famed actress who recently completed 12 years in Tamil Film Industry has also said that she has no intentions of quitting cinema after marriage. "I have no intentions of quitting films. In fact will be signing two new films soon and looking forward to four of my releases in 2015." said Trisha Krishnan before signing off.
Recently there were rumours doing rounds that Trisha was already engaged to the entrepreneur/producer. Trisha, who rubbished such rumours did not confirm her relationship with Varun either. But now, all speculations has been put to rest with Trisha confirming her engagement date.
Meanwhile, her upcoming movie Yennai Arindhaal which is all set to hit the silver screen on 29th of January has created massive expectations among fans. 2015 is surely going to be one memorable year for Trisha as four of her films will be released coupled with her engagement and possibly her wedding around March.