- Mollywood Retake: What If Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal Is Remade In Malayalam?
- 63rd Filmfare Awards (Tamil): And The Nominees Are...
- Latest Speculation: 'Thala 57' Official Announcement Soon, Ajith May Remake Balakrishna's Dictator!
- A Double Treat For Thala Ajith Fans?
- Good News: Gautham Menon Might Work With Suriya Again, Will They Revive 'Dhruva Natchathiram'?
- Actor Arun Vijay Injured On The Sets Of 'Chakravyuha'!
The much awaited official trailer of Yennai Arindhaal is out. As expected, the trailer oozes of action sequences and has Thala Ajith in almost every frame. There is no doubt that the film will be a massive treat to all Ajith Kumar fans. Gautham Menon's touch of class will only be an added advantage.
The trailer begins with Ajith shooting down his opponents followed by random scenes from the film. The usage of 'Adhaaru Adhaaru' song as the background music engenders freshness and makes the trailer even more enjoyable.
Though only glimpses of leading ladies are shown in the trailer, what's interesting is that Arun Vijay might play an important role, much more than that of a mere antagonist for he appears in most number of scenes only next to Ajith in the trailer that lasts 1 minute and 51 seconds.
Comedian Vivek appears for not more than three seconds but manages to induce laughter that might last at least for ten seconds. His side-splitting one liners will be one of the highlights of the movie. Not to mention his salt and pepper look which looks funny in itself.
Going by the trailer, Yennai Arindhaal promises to churn out startling performances from all the actors which is the first thing anyone would look for in a Gautham Menon film. The trailer which has nice and sleek visuals, displays Ajith in different avatars which is already a huge hit among fans.
To round things off, Yennai Arindhaal's trailer is everything you would expect from a Gautham's film. Add to that Ajith's strong screen presence and some stunt sequences that looks natural and you get to enjoy a neatly cut trailer. Do so by clicking on the image below: