- Masss(Massu Engira Masilamani) Movie Review: Entertainment Guaranteed!
- Yuvan Has Compensated In 'Masss' As He Disappointed Me In 'Biriyani': Venkat Prabhu
- I Am The New Landmark Director Of Tamil Cinema: Venkat Prabhu
- Vai Raja Vai Movie Review: A Half Baked Thriller!
- Vai Raja Vai: When Aishwarya Told Yuvan That She Will Replace Him With Someone Else!
- Rajinikanth To Act In Aishwarya R Dhanush's Next?
- Ilaiyaraaja Shares A Good Rapport With Rajinikanth & Kamal Haasan
Yuvan Shankar Raja kick started his new year by tying the knot for the third time at a private ceremony in a small village near Kilakarai municipality in Ramanathapuram district. The wedding that took place last night(Jan 1st) from 9:20 pm to 10:20 pm saw some important personalities bless the newly-weds except Ilaiyaraaja, Yuvan's father who did not attend the event.
The 35 year old music composer fell in love with a muslim girl named Zafrun Nisar when he was holidaying in Dubai. Zafrun works as a fashion designer in Dubai. After their love intensified, Yuvan decided to marry her and got engaged to her last year.
The famed music director also changed his name to Abdul Haliq which earned him his father's ire. Yuvan's first wedding with his longtime girlfriend Sujaya Chandran on 21st March 2005 did not bear fruit and they were granted divorce in 2008.
His second wedding with Shilpa Mohan too was shortlived as they were granted divorce last year before Yuvan converted himself to Islam. On October 30th 2014, his sister Bhavatharini confirmed his relationship with Zafrun and also declared that he will go on to marry her.
Abdul Haliq, who has composed music for more than 100 films has not able to convince his father, Isaignani Ilaiyaraaja to attend his third wedding as the maverick music composer was not happy with his son's decision of marrying a muslim girl.
His sister however, supported him through this difficult phase and stood behind his decision. Bhavatharini also attended his third wedding along with her husband Sabariraj.
Also Read: Bhavatharini Supports Yuvan's Third Marriage