- Thiruttu Payale 2 Movie Review: A Decent Thriller With An Important Message!
- Amala Paul’s Supposed Romantic Encounter!
- Bobby Simha Replaces Jeevan In 'Thiruttu Payale 2'
- After Sivaji Ganesan, Kamal Haasan & Ajith, It Is Bobby Simha!
- 'Ko 2' Box Office Collections: Mints 4.1 Crores In Three Days!
- 'Ko 2' & 'Pencil': Weekend (First Three Days) Box Office Predictions
National Award winning actor Bobby Simha, best known for his work in Tamil gangster drama Jigarthanda, has denied rumours that his marriage to actress Reshmi Menon is heading towards a divorce.
"Not reacting to rumours, but for all those concerned ones calling us 'We Are Happily Married'. The only thing we will be splitting is pizza. PS: Hoping people write about things that actually matter and not such baseless rumours," Simha wrote on his official Facebook page.
Bobby Simha and Reshmi Menon tied the knot earlier this year in April, after falling in love with each other on the sets of last year's Tamil thriller Urumeen.
On the acting front, the Soodhu Kavvum actor awaits the release of Tamil films Kavalai Vendam and Vallavanukkum Vallavan.
He is also currently shooting for Thiruttu Payale 2 and Kammarasambhavam, a Malayalam film.
Stay tuned for further updates.
Also Read: Raadika Lashes Out At Vishal & Karthi For Suspending Sarathkumar