- Silambarasan's New Role Of Santhanam!
- Weekend Box Office: 'Dhilukku Dhuddu' Collects 12 Crores From Tamil Nadu Alone!
- 'Dhilluku Dhuddu' Box Office Collections: Fourth Highest Opening In 2016!
- Comedy In 'Dhilluku Dhuddu' On The Lines Of Mr Bean: Santhanam
- 'Dhilluku Dhuddu' Movie Review & Rating: Works In Parts!
- Santhanam Will Stun Audiences In Dance & Action Sequences: 'Dhilukku Dhuddu' Director
Actor Santhanam's father Neelamegam, aged 69, passes away at a private hospital in Chennai, according to a report. It is said that he was diagnosed with liver ailments from past one week.
He breathed his last around 4 PM today (June 10) and his funeral will take place tomorrow evening at Polichalur, which is situated next to Pallavaram in the suburbs of Chennai.
Neelamegam's health deteriorated over the last two days, causing his demise, doctors who treated him have said.
Santhanam, who rose to fame through a TV show, went on to achieve measurable success in the world of cinema as a comedian. He now has his own production company and has graduated from being a comedian to lead actor in Tamil cinema.
Santhanam has often attributed his success to his father Neelamegam. His demise has come across as a huge loss for the 36-year-old actor.
Also Read: SHOCKER: 'Sathuranga Vettai' Actress Ishaara Says She Was Subjected To Physical & Verbal Abuse